Vacuum Resin Infusion Control Valve – MTI®-valve
The patented MTI® valve was developed in order to continue perfecting the vacuum resin infusion process. In combination with the MTI® hose it represents a cost effective system for the production of high-quality composites products.
Benefits of the MTI® valve:
- Standardization and further simplification of the vacuum resin infusion process
- Less room for failures with setting up the process
- Enhanced process reliability
- Optimal fiber volume fraction
- Laminate quality on a par with autoclave systems
- High degree of reproducibility
The MTI® valve allows closed hydraulic systems – such as the membrane tube infusion process – to easily control the in-bag pressure from the resin inlet side. Using the MTI® process, the MTI® valve is simply plugged into the resin feed line. It is designed to reduce the pressure within the resin inlet tube which in turn keeps the net compaction pressure in a range which is decisive to achieving an optimal fiber volume fraction. Using the vacuum resin infusion control valve simplifies and increases the reliability of the resin infusion process while ensuring reproducible results with the highest possible part quality.
- Sort by Default Order